Saturday, August 26, 2006

It's my favorite time of year again

I've always been one of those nerds who love school. I always will be one of those nerds. I love every facet of school - class, classmates, textbooks, homework, back to school sales...

So now that the semester begins on Wednesday, I'm ridiculously excited.

I've also gotten into this ridiculous habit of taking 18 credits every semester, even though I don't need all of them. I often can't make up my mind about which classes to take.

Let's see... my schedule this semester looks pretty crazy. First thing on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings I report to the Latin professor for independent study (I've run out of advanced Latin courses to take). Then it's off to honors logic, which will be tough since I am the opposite of logical. Let's see... then there's philosophy of literature, which should be a snap. The class is taught by a priest, so naturally his focus is on Catholic literature - I've been reading Graham Greene and Flannery O'Connor all summer to prepare. Finally on MWF, I have 17th and 18th century literature, and the professor's going to be tough.

On Thursday I'm taking a grad class - Postcolonial Lit. And I'm also taking an independent study in novel-writing (Shit! I have to write a novel! What the hell will I write about?).

So basically, my Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays will be busy, but I only have one class on Thursday (and that's at night) and Tuesdays off. Now I just need to worry about my work schedule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home