Saturday, September 23, 2006

Everyone in my apartment is suffering from pretty intense colds right now - it's funtimes for all. We've barely gotten off the couch all day. Fatigue, stuffed sinuses, runny noses, itchy throats, horrible coughs - but my favorite symptom of all so far is that I've lost my voice. Not only have I lost it, I seem to have found another that unfortunately sounds like a 50-year-old chainsmoking man.

Does the saying go starve a fever, feed a cold or feed a cold and starve a fever? Either way, it's time to get some vitamin C in my system. Ice cream and pizza is high in vitamin C, right? Good.

1 Comments:

Blogger sanjay jha said...

nameste
record a favuorite song in new voice...lol.
get well soon,enjoy ice cream and pizza in the meantime...
weather is changing in india too,vellu is just out of cold...
happy bollyblogging,
cheers.
jhaji.

http://jhaji-jhaji.blogspot.com/

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home